Website Training Force
Training Force is a registered training provider in SA
• Conducts mandatory online learner support
• Guide and motivate candidates towards successful completion of the online programs.
• Assist candidates to build an authentic Portfolio of Evidence (POE).
• Conduct assessments on candidate POE’s
• Adhere to the codes of conduct of the Company and the SETA’s
• Assist with the reviewing of online material of courses for the company to continuously improve their offering and service and to ensure material is current with all relevant legal changes
• Give feedback on any improvements that can be made to the online course material
• Ensure assessing and/or moderation is fair, consistent, valid, sufficient and authentic
• Ensure all documentation regarding assessments is completed in full and the learner has been given relevant feedback and has signed all relevant documentation
• Manage structures, strategies, policies, plans, processes, procedures, tools (e.g. dashboards), interventions and programmes.
• Monitor evaluate and report on learning.
• Conduct best practice research of learning practices, learning technologies, learning architectures, policies, procedures, guidelines and legislation related to learning management.
• Utilize knowledge of eLearning capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
• Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in Online Platform.
• Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support eLearning content requirements.
• Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups
• Ensure that participants are registered for Classroom events and performs reconciliation function with Business office as needed.
• Coordinate and conduct the webinars using Teams, Blue Jeans, Zoom or similar programs and upload recordings into eLearning Platform
• Lend expertise in the technical aspects of eLearning to internal Training Force departments, as requested.
• May facilitate live and recorded learning
• Valid License and Own vehicle
• ETDP SOR as a Facilitator and/or Assessor and/or Moderator- MICTSETA
• Registered Assessor and / Moderator with MICTSETA
• Relevant qualification certificates
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a trainer
• Experience with a Learning Management System as a administrator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org